What types of documents are supported for auto recognition?
How to add the document?
- Tap the (+) icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the type of a document (template) or create the new one.
- Tap “Add new photo” to choose the photo from your gallery or take a picture on the go.
- Crop, rotate or resize the picture if needed.
Where my documents are stored?
All documents are stored locally on your device. Also, if the sync with iCloud is active for your device, all data is stored in your iCloud storage as well. The only way the data is shared with anyone is you do it by yourself.
How many documents can be added to an app?
By now the application has no any restrictions for amount of documents to store.
What types of documents can be used?
You can add any document type. There are several predefined templates of the most common document types in EU region.
Are there any plans to launch the app for Android platform?
Yes, we plan to release the same application for Android devices as well. Stay tuned!
How to setup the PIN and create a secret word?
- Go to an app settings (an icon at the right top corner)
- Choose and option “Use PIN”
- Setup the PIN
- Confirm the PIN
- Enter the secret word for PIN restore in case you forgot.
What if I forgot a code?
- Go to the password screen
- At the lower left corner choose “Forgot code?”
- Type a secret word to get a hint with your code.
How to migrate the documents from one device to another?
Please activate the iCloud function.
If the iCloud function on your device is enabled, then the documents are being synchronised automatically. In order to transfer data to other devices, log in to iCloud on the new device and install the idCredit app.