Version 2.5 (Released 13-09-2019)
In this version, we have added dark mode support (only for iOS 13+).
Version 2.4 (Released 26-08-2019)
In this version, we have implemented new UI design and updated flows for documents creation and editing.
- added UAE documents for recognition
- improved OCR algorithm
Version 2.3 (Released 28-06-2019)
In this version, we enhanced the possibilities of adding new documents and text recognition (OCR). Now you can also add documents directly from a photo library. Navigation across documents was also improved by adding a search feature and minor UI updates.
- added new supporting documents – Estonian Drivers’ license, UK Drivers’ license
- share an app feature
- improved UI of documents sharing
- MRZ recognition minor updates
Version 2.2 (Released 29-03-2019)
In this update, we have increased the security level and added auto recognition feature for the majority of countries. Now the actual number of supported countries is 161. The application is able to recognise data from MRZ codes on ID cards, passports and residence permits.
- sharing of only documents photos via email and other applications
- some documents’ fields added
- better recognition of date fields
Version 2.1 (Released 07-03-2019)
In this update, we have added the MRZ recognition feature which is available for further documents:
- Belarus – ID Card, Internal Passport, Passport
- Estonia – ID Card, Residence Permit, Passport
- Finland – ID Card, Passport
- Germany – Passport, ID Card, Residence Permit
- Latvia – ID Card, Passport
- Lithuania – ID Card, Passport
- Poland – ID Card, Passport
- Russia – International Passport, National Passport
- Spain – ID Card, Passport
- Ukraine – ID Card, Passport
Also, the scanning algorithm has changed and now the scanning is being performed much faster!
- easier aiming and a faster photo capturing
- the application is localised in the Spanish language
- minor design changes
Version 1.2 (Released 02-12-2018)
- creation and assignment of tags to documents
- editing of all tags
- filtering documents by tags
- fixed PDF export to GMail, What’sApp and VK
Version 1.1 (Released 22-11-2018)
- sharing of several documents at once
- onboarding screens for better understanding of the app purpose and its benefits
- creation of PDF. This is extremely useful and needed when the app where you share does not support sharing of anything except the photo of the document.
- export to Slack is fixed
- removal of several documents at once
- minor visual improvements